Master Data Specialist
Job Level : Entry level
Job Purpose :The Local Data Administrator is mainly responsible for reviewing and approving data requests in accordance with data standards and policies. He/she is responsible for accuracy and completeness of data that is entered. The Local Data Administrator reports to the Local Data Manager.
- Checks data creation/maintenance requests for local data against standards
- Coordinates workflow requests and monitors progression.
- Create awareness amongst data producers on data standards.
- Ensures consistency and quality of Master Data.
- Raise concerns about data quality, data governance and related issues as necessary to local data stewards.
- Assist in initiatives to improve data quality, e.g. data cleansing activities.
- Maintain and safeguard documentation on procedures and work procedures.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT or Information System, fresh graduate are welcome
- Experience with data manipulation on large data files.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with a Service Request tool (MARVAL), SAP MDM is a plus.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) is a must
- Process-oriented with a firm understanding of data, data flows and processes
- Strong in analytical, and attention to detail
- Problem solver and quick learner