Job Purpose :Maintenance engineer troubleshoot technical problems for equipment and systems to quickly resolve any issues. They also perform Planned Maintenance to ensure proper and efficient functioning of equipment and systems.
· Planning, control, and monitoring of maintenance (CMMS), RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis), and improvements.
· Ensure production equipment’s are in the good condition and smooth operations.
· Perform maintenance in all area of responsibility according to Work Order.
· Controlling the cost for maintenance execution and modification.
· Control the working quality of subordinates and contractors
· Conduct daily & weekly performance evaluation and provide improvement action plan.
· Perform routine coaching and develop subordinates to improve their performances through enhance their professional knowledge and skills.
· Create, update, and implement SOP & WI
· Continuous improvement through TPM Methodology.
3 years experience in Supervisor Level.
Strong knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and Food Safety ISO 22000.
Good analytical and problem solving capabilities.
English Proficiency : Conversant in both oral and written