Job Level : -
Job Purpose :The work covers the Brewery process, HVAC, Sanitary, Pipeline Maintenance in Brewery, Engine Room and Production area and/or entire industrial instrumentation and telemetry trade. Incumbent is expected to often work independently due to the diverse nature of the work.
- Makes periodic Preventative Maintenance inspections of all Brewery equipment’s & instrumentations used in the Production, Utility and Distribution. Diagnosing existing or potential trouble, cleans, lubricates, calibrates and adjusts as conditions indicate.
- Train and support Autonomous Maintenance teams in achieving, sustaining and improving basic equipment condition.
- Learn about process, quality and preventive maintenance inline with TPM methodology to reduce losses.
- Diploma 3 or Bachelor degree or higher in any relevant discipline (have knowledge and skill of Mechanics/Electrical/Mechatronic).
- At least 3-year relevant experience in FMCG, preferable at foreign invested company.
- Understand continues improvement method (TPM).
- Able communicated in English, good team work and fast learner.
- Familiar with ISO 9002/22000/14000.
- Have a good learning agility, initiative and innovative.
- Have ability to work in a team and/or independently.