Planned Maintenance Engineer
Job Level : -
Job Purpose :General and periodical maintenance and repair activity on defective equipment and ensure that manufacturing and service employee follow corporate procedure / government regulation when performing task. The Engineers also interact with computer system, receives and processes information and solve problems.
- Provide recommendation / Advice to management on safety device & Protection related to His Expertise
- Planning, control and monitoring of Maintenance ( CMMS), RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis) and Improvement.
- Provide and implement professionally planned maintenance system & execution through Weekly, Monthly & yearly base in order to keep all equipment’s in fit condition to run a smooth process & production.
- Managing Spare part in professional way in term on availability, stock level and flows and also Plan & lead an execution of Overhaul.
- Perform routine coaching and develop and develop subordinates to improve their performance and to enhance their skills and professional knowledge.
- Proactive and involve in energy saving and others KPIs improvement program in the Brewery and give an idea for improvement and modification for better result.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any relevant discipline ( Industrial Engineering, Mechanics/Electricity/Mechatronic )
- At least 5-year relevant experience in FMCG, preferable at foreign invested company
- Strong commitment in Quality improvement.
- Strong analytical and Understand continues improvement method (TPM / TQM).
- Ability to work in team and with different levels of people inside and outside organization
- Conversant with spoken and written English and fast learner.
- Familiar with ISO 9002/22000/14000.
- Familiar with SAP and Maintenance Strategy.