Quality Technician (Contract 6 months)
Job Level : -
Job Purpose :Sampling and analysis (physical, chemical, microbiology, taste) related to raw materials, pack materials, work in process , finish products, RPM, auxiliary , chemicals, water , waste and others, in line with Heineken and other standards / procedures.
- Maintain good hygiene and condition of work place and Laboratories apparatus according to 5 S and GMP where analysis are carry out as maintained to set standard as well as complying to safety working rule in the laboratory, good implement of ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and ISO 22000 / HACCP in practice.
- Follow and implement Laboratory Star System (LSS) procedure.
- Identify and immediate action earliest possible when analysis result is out of norm and report to Brewery Technological Controller and related departments.
- Perform non routine analysis on requested sample from other department s and report the results within the agreed time.
- Managing availability materials, reagents, chemicals required for analysis and managing the Laboratory equipment’s.
- Diploma 3 or Bachelor degree from Food Technology/Chemistry/Biology/Bio-chemistry/ Micro biology
- Conversant in English both oral & written.
- At least 2-year relevant experience in FMCG and in foreign invested companies
- Have analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work in team and with different levels of people inside and outside organization
- Pro-active and achievement-oriented person