HEINEKEN Asia Pacific Graduate Programme
Job Purpose :For young talent who are APAC mobile individuals with the potential, capability and ambition to become senior managers in HEINEKEN. Willingness to explore beyond comfort zones and be challenged in new environments and desire to innovate in HEINEKEN’s world of brands.
OpCo & Regional On-boarding : A comprehensive induction programme both at the OpCo and Region with Senior Management involvement.
24 Month Programme : Up to four 6 month assignments, each in different locations across the world of HEINEKEN within Asia Pacific.
Function Focused with Cross-Functional Exposure : Main specialisation in one function – Marketing, Sales, HR, Corporate Relations, Finance, and Supply Chain.
On-going Capability Development : Development workshops, mentoring by business leaders, career coaching based on on-going performance discussions and feedback.
- A degree or will graduate by July 2018
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience in their chosen function (voluntary/internships don’t count)
- Speaks at least two languages (preferably three) in business fluency, one of which must be English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- Proven leadership skills
- Genuine interest in other countries and cultures
- Able to demonstrate the drive and desire to succeed
- Function specific requirements
- Programme start July 01, 2018
To find out more and apply, visit :