Brewing Team Leader
Level : -
Tujuan pekerjaan :To achieve the production target under his supervision comply to rules, standards and procedures on quality and quantity at the most efficient way by planning, organising, controlling all resources in Brewing Department
Tanggung jawab :
- Systematically drives safety improvement interventions to prevent accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards taking place in the department/Brewery.
- Implements the strategy by mobilizing and directing people.
- Ensures continuos improvement in the execution of activities to meet output requirements.
- Prevents quality issues by initiating technological improvements and interacts with internal and external parties/stakeholders.
- Evaluates effectiveness of Autonomous Maintenance activities and identifies improvement opportunities (i.e. CILT time reduction) and cooperates with the Planned Maintenance Pillar.
- Optimizes financial impact when making operational decisions.
- Manages projects OTIF and within budget in which members could have different interests.
- Drives department plans to support delivery of OpCo supply chain strategy and proactively shares good practices
- Identifies and drives key performance data collection and reports in order to maximize and improve operational and business performance activities
- Bachelor degree, majoring Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Microbiology.
- Strong Leadership.
- 3 years experience in Supervisor Level.
- Strong knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and Food Safety ISO 22000.
- Good analytical and problem solving capabilities
- English Proficiency : Conversant in both oral and written